3rd Abuja Blockchain & Digital Assets Conference 2019
Registration is currently in progress for interested participants in the upcoming third Abuja blockchain & digital assets conference 2019. The events are scheduled to be a two days conference which will be taking place on the 4th and 5th of October 2019 at the luxurious Sheraton Hotel, Abuja, Nigeria. The Blockchain Niger User Group organizes the program, and it is guaranteed to be a memorable and knowledge filled event having also organized similar conferences in Lagos and Port-Harcourt.
Blockchain-based solutions have the potential to make government operations at different levels more efficient and improve the delivery of public services, while simultaneously increasing trust in the public sector.
For this to happen, education is critical — getting the right people at the federal, state, and local government levels engaged, excited, and educated about the technology. Once the right people understand the promise of blockchain, existing problems that can be better solved through a blockchain-based solution than through the current technology infrastructure, then we can start retooling government processes.
EXPECTED KEYNOTES SPEAKERS AT THE EVENT
Some of the expected Keynotes and Special Guest in the 3rd Abuja Blockchain & Digital Assets Conference 2019 include Hon Femi Gbajabiamila (Speaker HoR Nigeria), Prof Kingsley Mughalu, UN Ambassador, former CBN Deputy Governor, Isa Pantami, Hon Minister of Communications, Kashifu Inuwa Abdullahi, DG NITDA, Roger Ver, aka “Bitcoin Jesus” CEO, Bitcoin.com and Joshua Hawley, founder Blockchain Advisory Mauritius/ Co-Founder of Mauritius Ethereum Alliance.
ABOUT CONFERENCE ORGANISERS
Blockchain Nigeria User Group is a vibrant group of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency developers, enthusiasts, and investors helping to drive adoption and awareness of the Blockchain industry in Nigeria and across Africa. The objective of Blockchain Nigeria User Group (BNUG) is simply to create a pro-innovation environment for the industry, meeting the growing global demand for accessible, transparent, and democratic financial and technical systems. Blockchain Nigeria User Group is a sub-set of Organization of Blockchain Technology Users (OBTU), a duly incorporated Trust with CAC, and an association desiring Self-Regulatory Organisation (SRO) status for the Blockchain Industry in Nigeria and across Africa.
- Governance: how to regulate appropriately without stifling innovation
- Blockchain Integration with current activities & operations
- Technology Skills needed along with the Talent to support Blockchain projects
- Selling the Potential of Blockchain to Senior Management & Non-Techies
- Real Digital Transformation: using new business philosophies and technologies to enable real innovation
- How those currently in the Blockchain Trenches operate along with challenges and insights
- Security, Risks and the future possibilities of blockchain technology
WHO CAN ATTEND
- Policy Makers, Regulators, Lawyers
- CIOs & IT
- Crypto-Assets Traders & Managers
- Enthusiasts, Developers & Solution architects
- Blockchain platform innovators and providers
- Civil servants & Government employees thinking about or already experimenting with the technologies
- Blockchain Practitioners: Those experimenting who want to connect with other practitioners
- Digital Transformers: Those curious about new technology & how to use it to streamline operations
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS CONFERENCE
To be a participant you must follow the link below to register. It’s free for all registering for standard tickets. However, you have to Purchase Tickets for Masterclasses, Blockchain Training/ Certifications. Follow the link below to register now! https://blockchainnigeria.group
Date and Time
Fri, Oct 4, 2019, 9:00 AM
Sat, Oct 5, 2019, 5:00 PM WAT
Sheraton Abuja Hotel
Ladi Kwali Street
Abuja, FCT 021189
Contact BlockchainGap for research, reviews and your events.